When you choose to work with Advanced Trauma Cleanup, you will receive professional, detail-oriented service from a team with years of proved experience. We have seen it all – and cleaned it up. ATC is a business owned by a former law enforcement officer and United States Army veteran. We work closely with our community to ensure that we provide the best possible services at the most competitive rates. With ATC, you get peace of mind that the job will get done…right.
ATC’s services encompass many facets of bio-remediation. When you hire us, you can be assured that our cleanup services include:
- All Advanced Trauma Cleanup technicians are insured, bonded and OSHA certified. Each technician has years of bio-remediation experience. We do not subcontract our work to outside parties.
- Our team will work with any local authorities, including emergency response and municipal departments, such as building inspectors, health departments, etc., to verify that our cleanup efforts follow all local state and federal guidelines and ensure that the site is safe for public use again.
- Removal and disposal of up to two (2) bio-hazard containers as well as any non-bio-hazard materials in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and guidelines.
- All travel costs for our equipment and technicians, including vehicles that are fully equipped with all necessary materials, chemicals and equipment to promptly and effectively clean and dispose of any situation
- Hourly rates take effect upon arrival to the scene
- We will work within your budget and provide cost effective services
- ATC complies with all state, federal and EPA rules and regulations regarding the collection, transportation and disposal of bio-waste and infected materials.
Advanced Trauma Cleanup will beat any competitor’s written bid by 25%!!!
You can also receive a 5% referral fee for any work referred to Advanced Trauma Cleanup so recommend us to your friends.
If you have any additional questions regarding our services or pricing structure, please call us at 877-850-2821 or email us via the contact for to the right. We look forward to hearing from you.